Download the “I Got Stopped!” app to protect your legal rights if you are stopped by law enforcement for a possible DUI / DWI or other traffic offense in Missouri.
I Got Stopped! Features:
- Press the “I got Stopped” button during a traffic stop to:
- Automatically save an audio recording of your encounter with law enforcement, so that you can share it when you meet with your attorney and to protect yourself in case the officer is not recording everything.
- Read quick tips about what to do.
- Notify your emergency contact with a text message that includes your current GPS location.
- Use a BAC calculator to estimate your Blood Alcohol Content. (The calculator provides estimates only and should not be solely relied upon to indicate your ability to operate a motor vehicle.)
- Read a list of rights and instructions to help you if you are stopped by a police officer for a possible DUI / DWI or other traffic offense.
- Contact an attorney who specializes in DUI / DWI law and other types of traffic defense law in Missouri.
The attorneys at the Benjamin Law Firm provide aggressive and experienced legal representation for those who have been accused of DWI / DUI, drug crimes, assault and other felonies and misdemeanors. Honors and recognition include top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers (NTL) and Top 100 DUI Attorney by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC (NAFDD).
Use of the “I Got Stopped!” app does not create an attorney client relationship. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.